Yolanda's Family NGO houses homeless children in Burundi to provide them a home, quality education and an opportunity for social integration.
OUR GOALS ARE: Getting children...
- - To get away from marginalization and poverty.
- - To return with their families whenever possible.
- - To not feel alone if they do not have families.
- - To be well fed.
- - To learn and study.
- - To find a job that allows them to live in dignity.
- - To be integrated in society.
WHAT WE DO: We provide children...
- - A foster home.
- - School attendance for the youngest children.
- - Training courses for the oldest children(mechanics, sewing, hairdressing...)
- - Boost for job placement through grants and workshops.
- - Psychological and health assistance.
- - Fun activities (sports, music ...).
- - Assistance to those families who want to host a child.