Yolanda’s Family NGO houses homeless children in Burundi to provide them a home, quality education and an opportunity for social integration.L
OUR GOALS ARE: Getting children…
- To get away from marginalization and poverty.
- To return with their families whenever possible.
- To not feel alone if they do not have families.
- To be well fed.
- To learn and study.
- To find a job that allows them to live in dignity.
- To be integrated in society.
WHAT WE DO: We provide children…
- A foster home.
- School attendance for the youngest children.
- Training courses for the oldest children(mechanics, sewing, hairdressing…).
- Boost for job placement through grants and workshops.
- Psychological and health assistance.
- Fun activities (sports, music …).
- Assistance to those families who want to host a child.
Do not let them live in the street, collaborate with us. Become a member today!